Legislative Services Intern, Aaron Elking, gives us his view on the best ways to get noticed when you take the field!
10. Wearing an excessive amount of head/arm/wrist bands
9. Having a creative team celebration
8. Yelling random things while playing such as “GAME-TIME!”, “SHUT IT DOWN!”, or “LET’S DO THIS!”
7. Making a spectacular play!
6. Having a crazy team handshake or cheer
5. Rocking a mullet
4. Jamming out to a sweet pre-game or intro song that pumps you up
3. Exemplifying good sportsmanship and being a true Champion of Character
2. Throwing it down on the opposition
1. Winning a NAIA Championship